* Pamela is the co-creator of The Universal Energy Arts and YogiChild Academy.
* She worked in the public sector for several years before embarking on a career that focuses on Energy cultivation & Healing.
* Training included a Diploma in Psychology & Sociology, Therapeutic Massage, Reflexology, Indian Head Massage, Reiki and Shiatsu techniques, which she practiced for many years both for private and corporate clients.
* Pam honed her skills further through intensive training and dedicated practice of the internal energy arts of Infinite Tai Chi, Chi Kung, Chi Yoga, Meditation, Healing Sounds and, in particular, Ling Chi Healing Art.
* She is inspired to be the change she wishes to see in the world – cultivating a vibrant physical body, a pure loving heart and an open creative mind.
* Pam loves teaching, intuitively using a fusion of all of the skillful practices and healing techniques that are embodied in the Universal Energy Arts, and bringing peace and harmony, empowerment and strength to her students. She is passionate about introducing these empowering life-enhancing practices and skillful techniques to both adults and children through her classes, workshops and One-to-One sessions.
* She loves life and counts her many blessings everyday, grateful for living so close to Nature to consciously witness and embrace enthusiastically, the lessons of each seasonal cycle both internally and externally.
TRAINING / QUALIFICATIONS
– Psychology & Sociology Diploma, UCC 1994
– Holistic & Therapeutic Massage incl Anatomy & Physiology Diploma, Fuschia Cork 1999
– Reflexology, Indian Head Massage & Hopi Ear Candling Diplomas, Fuschia Cork 2000
– Dip Infinite Tai Chi, Chi Kung, Meditation & Advanced Training Ling Chi Healing Art, Jason Chan & The Light Foundation, Cork 2007-2015
– Assistant Teacher at Infinite Tai Chi Teacher Training Courses with Jason Chan 2013-2015
– Co-Creator & Teacher at Universal Energy Arts Academy since 2015
– OTHER TRAININGS
Continuously enhancing her life-affirming skills and self-healing techniques for sharing during her classes and One-to-One sessions through a variety of short + CPD trainings including Mandala workshops, Japa Chanting, Chakra Dharana Tantra Kriya techniques, TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)/Taoist mini courses such as
Tao Self Massage for Rejuvenating Energy, and
Barefoot Doctor’s VIP Acupressure Training this summer.