Eileen Riordan O’ Sullivan is certified in Yoga & Pilates, enjoys teaching a lighthearted, creative practice of breath work, meditation, flow, Pre-Natal, Yoga Nidra, Yin & Restorative yoga. A busy mother of three, yoga has proved a strong anchor in life, crediting yoga breathing to relieve asthma, & mindfulness in challenging times.
Teacher training & continued education
- Yoga Therapist Teacher Training with Yoga Therapy Ireland 2015.
- Pilates training with Bodyfirm Pilates.
- Exploring Ayurveda in Sri Lanka, Ashtanga Yoga in Purple Valley, Goa with Michael Gannon, Vinyasa Flow with Frog Lotus Yoga, Spain.
She feels privileged to have trained with Judith Hanson Lasater in Restorative Yoga then continued her training in Advanced Restorative Yoga: Therapeutic Aspects of Restorative Yoga. Assisted Judith to teach restoratives to 80 other yoga teachers in London 2014.
- Yoga Nidra training with Uma Dinsmore-Tuli & Nirlipta Tull.
- Prana Flow & Meditation with Shiva Rea in Santorini & Kerala, India.
- MBSR - Mindful based meditation with BrightSparks Coaching.
- Pre-Natal Yoga with WHYoga, UK.
- Insight Yin Yoga & Mindfulness Meditation with Sarah Powers in Amsterdam.
Cancer Conscious Yoga with Yoga Therapy Ireland & Pilates Restorative Exercise for Breast Cancer survivors.
Adapting Yoga for Disability proving that Yoga really is for everyone, teaching diversity ranging from students who are Quadriplegic, Paraplegic, Juvenile Parkinson's, non specific brain injury & blind. Training to teach yoga to Adults with Special Needs at Special Yoga Centre, London.Yoga Tune Up® teacher exploring neuromuscular dysfunction, tension & biomechanics of movement.
Yoga Tune Up® Integrated Anatomy.
Roll Model® Method Science of Rolling.